¡Felices Pascuas de Resurrección!

It begins with a desire, a yearning to experience Easter in Mexico.

Oh how I look forward to the many people who come out in droves to mass over the course of Semana Santa. I am not Catholic, but I am completely fascinated with the strong Catholic faith that resides within the Mexican people and have a deep respect for its ceremonious affections and firm sense of community. 

During my travels to Mexico, I make a point of visiting the local churches and taking a moment to give thanks for my charmed life. I look forward to the day that I witness the Passion parade and participate in the Easter week celebrations. I anticipate participating in this Easter celebration will be a moving experience....perhaps even a "religious experience"... Happy Easter!

"A religious experience is a life-changing, ongoing experience and relationship (Philippians 1:6). It is a transformation (Romans 12:1-3) where the Holy Spirit dwells within and brings a sense of peace"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you too! It is great that you participate and enjoy these Celebrations in Mexico!

PDX Man said...

Happy Easter Canadiangrl! Love your blog!

canadiangrl said...

TenekTech - Happy Easter - thanks for stopping by!

PDX Man - Happy Easter and thanks for you comment!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers