Everyone has three lives?




I believe Gabriel Garcia Marquez once wrote everyone has three lives....."A public life, a private life and a secret life."



Public life = everyday living (career, school, domestic life)

Private life = life that is intimate, tucked away and secluded from most other people

Secret life = a life hidden and not revealed

I must admit, I find this all somewhat intriguing...

Do all three lives serendipitously weave themselves together? Are peoples public and private lives simply products of what guides and governs them - external forces, their values, environment? Is it true that our secret life is really where our heart is, where our real motives are - our ultimate desires?

If so, my secret life is a simple....a life shared with people I love, a life that offers plenty of warmth and happiness...and of course, en mi casa en México....

Thought I would share this song sung by a favorite artist of mine 
Katie Melua (a Leonard Cohen song) "In my Secret Life" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnEpc0D5AKc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers