My iPod








I really like my iPod.


It was given to me by my kids on my 40th birthday. They felt I needed to
"integrate" or embrace newer technology - a statement formally know as "Mom you're getting old".

At first, I didn't want to use this new contraption. To be completely honest, I felt overwhelmed with all the things I had to remember in order to download the music. I finally got over it and moved on....

Now, I use it all the time and really enjoy it!

I thought I would share some of the music that I currently have on my iPod playlist and hopefully demonstrate my diverse musical tastes.

I hope you enjoy this small sample of my playlist and look forward to you sharing some of your favorites....


World - Paloma Negra -
Ya Rayah - Ai du

Opera - The Flower Duet
(Lakmè) - Un Bel Di Verdemo

Pop - Pearls,
Cold

R&B - Lets Get it On, For the Good times


Blues -Wild is the Wind, Annie Mae

Country - Crash Here Tonight- Solitary Thinking

Jazz - So What -
Sure Thing

8 comments:

PDX Man said...

Very Nice, Ya Rayah takes me to a good place. Thank you for sharing such wonderful music. PDX

canadiangrl said...

PDX Man - You're welcome. Glad you liked the music.

Michael Dickson said...

Nice music!

canadiangrl said...

Thank you Felipe. Any favorites you would like to share?

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

OH ! How neat that you posted LINKS to the actual songs! I was reading the list thinking "Um... I know SOME of these.." and then clicked! Very cool. :) Isn't it fun and goofy the RANGE that goes onto personal players like that? One second it's Pop and the next opera :)

canadiangrl said...

Grigna-n-Mexico so glad you stopped by! I love music and have eclectic tastes. Glad you liked it - please feel free to share some of your favs! Take care

Jackie said...

A couple of years ago I had to teach my 33 year old daughter how to use my iPOD. In our family it is me, Mom who is the high tech geek.

canadiangrl said...

Jackie, somehow that just doesn't surprise me, especially when I look at all of your beautiful pics! Glad you stopped by!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers