Mt Angel Oktoberfest




Well,  just got back from Oregon.  I attend my first Mt Angel Oktoberfest. My family heritage is German. The weather was beautiful and the event was well attended. 

Beer, Saurerkraut and Bratwurst were all on the menu.  People dressed the part and entertainment was included in our adventure.

 The centerpiece in the above photo was beautifully decorated with hops and apples.

The picture I took below includes a pub called Frank-N-Steins.  Many people wandering the streets with beer steins attached to belt loops.




All in all, a great adventure and eine wunderbare Zeit von allen!

2 comments:

Chrissy y Keith said...

I miss fall in the Pacific NW. Fall here in Scottsdale just means the temperatures dip below 70 for about 2 minutes in the morning, than sore into the 100's during the day.

canadiangrl said...

Chrissy, there is something to be said about seasons. I could however do without the Canadian winter season!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers