My other affair - Real Estate




I love real estate!

As far back as I can remember I have always enjoyed pouring over real estate ads and books. This is especially true when I travel. I am always keen to investigate the local housing markets. Statements such as "real estate market has had the lowest sales in three years" and "seller anxious/motivated to sell" capture me. I can spend endless hours reading and investigating the real estate markets.

Typically, that is where it ends...




I am determined this will not be the case with Mexico. I made the decision to spend the next few years traveling and exploring the various areas that interest me most prior to purchasing anything - oh and yes, I will rent in the area prior to buying. I have learned a lot and anticipate a journey of continued learning from the many blogs I read on a daily basis. I will incorporate these learning's and feedback into my next real estate purchase … Mexico

6 comments:

Ruco said...

Miss Canadian Girl, try Mazatlan Homes Real Estate, Mazatlan. The mans name is Roger Culbertson, known him for 20 some odd years, good fellow, not very handsome, drives a cool car but known the ins and outs to a "T". Another try is Real Estate Agents in Mazatlan to see what's available. You will notice that the prices are not down much compared to our market or the U.S. Bob

canadiangrl said...

Ruco - Thank you so much!

Chrissy y Keith said...

yeah for you. This is how it all starts.

canadiangrl said...

Chrissy - I can't wait!

And as always, I am most grateful for the advice that fellow mexicophiles are willing to share. Life can truly be grand!

Unknown said...

I hope this doesn't post a million times. I'm having issues with it.

You sound like me. I can spend hours looking at real estate in far-off places, especially Mexico.
I've seen your posts on some other blogs and came come by to read yours and must say that I'll be back to read more in the future.

I have decided that I'm moving south of the border, but my better half, who loves to VISIT Mexico, isn't quite ready to make that commitment yet. I have a few years to work on him. I told him he could come visit me when I move there. Heh. There's something about that place that has a hold of me that I can't shake. As a matter of fact, I'm in my hammock drinking a margarita at this very moment.

canadiangrl said...

Terri, I am so glad you stopped by. I am always excited to meet new people with like or similar interests!

Mexico has had a similar affect on me....I try to visit twice a year. At some point, we will be living the dream but for today, enjoy your hammock and the Margarita...yum!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers