Made in Oregon


Just back from a short but great trip to Portland Oregon. I always enjoy my time in Oregon. One thing I really appreciate is the laid back culture it offers.

I had the opportunity of seeing the great Al Green (Simply Beautiful - song from his new album) at McMenanmins Historic Edgefield Manor - a pretty intimate venue to see this legendary soul singer. The concert was absolutely fabulous as was the venue, weather and company! Some of Al Green's more well known songs include Let's Stay Together and For the Good Times.

Some of my pictures of Portland and area - enjoy!


Multnomah Falls



Wine Country


Portland


Seaside Beach

2 comments:

Chrissy y Keith said...

Keith grew up in Eugene Oregon, so it stands to reason that he so loves Alaska. I have several friends that live and love Portland as well. I am glad you had a nice trip.

canadiangrl said...

It was a great trip Chrissy. An interesting flight home to Alberta - on the plane from Portland to Seattle I sat with the LPGA golfers and their caddies - a fun bunch!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers